ACCORDING TO ART. 13 And SS. OF THE EU REGULATION 2016/679
Pursuant to the articles 13 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and in relation to personal data of which MUSELET OL srl will come into possession from the moment of registration on the site https://muselet-ol.com/ we inform the user of the following:
1. Data Controller. The data controller is MUSELET OL srl with Via Torriani 33, Como (CO) P.Iva 0125 281786.
2. Purpose of data processing. The treatment is aimed at the correct and complete provision of the services requested in favor of the user. Furthermore, the data provided may be used for marketing activities, within the limits permitted by law, and, in the case of express consent, for sending newsletters about our news, offers and updates, including details of our products and services, special offers, discounts or promotions, new products or services, and upcoming events or competitions.
Your personal data may be processed, without the need for your consent, in cases where this is necessary to fulfill obligations deriving from statutory provisions concerning civil law, tax law, anti-money laundering, as well as from any other EU legislation, standards, codes or procedures approved by Authorities and other national competent institutions.
Furthermore, your personal data may be processed to respond to requests by the competent administrative or judicial authority and, more generally, by public entities in compliance with the legal formalities.
Your personal data will also be processed for the purposes related to and / or related to the activities carried out by the Data Controller, such as:
– for those who register on the site or who contact us via the site or via email to provide the services they requested by entering data on the site or by sending emails, as well as for storing data to purposes of operational and administrative management of contacts. In this regard, we recall that in the negotiation phase, it is not mandatory to acquire consent if the processing is necessary to fulfill – before the conclusion of the contract – to your specific requests;
– for the execution of the contractual relationship and ancillary services and / or connected to these contracts. In such cases, we inform you that pursuant to the applicable legislation on personal data, the acquisition of your consent is not required if the processing is necessary to perform obligations arising from a contract;
– for the management of payments (with the relative treatment – according to the law – of the payment data, including the identification details of the credit cards or prepaid card) of the services requested and of any accessory economic charges, based on the provisions of the contract ; or fulfillment of legal, accounting, tax, administrative and contractual obligations connected with the provision of the services requested;
– for the analysis and improvement of the services provided, such as the possible carrying out of surveys to obtain suggestions from customers;
– for the supply to the customer of technical assistance, if required by the contract;
– your personal data, in addition, may be processed for the defense of a right in court or whenever it is necessary in order to ascertain, exercise or defend a right of the Owner;
– for surveys of the degree of customer satisfaction with the quality of the services provided;
– for the execution of extraordinary operations and company rents or sales, in favor of the other parties contractually involved.
– We inform individuals who register on the site or contact us via the website or by email that browsing and browsing the site do not require or permit any profiling.
– In any case, all data acquired during navigation are treated anonymously and can be used without the User’s express consent only for the purpose of accessing the Site https://muselet-ol.com/e presentation of the services of MUSELET OL srl.
– In particular, as regards navigation data, we inform you that the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow Users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning.
– Furthermore, the data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
It is hereby specified that your personal data may also be processed, subject to the release of your optional and express separate consent, for the following additional functional purposes of the Data Controller: market research, economic analysis and statistics; marketing of the owner’s services, sending of advertising / informative / promotional material and participation in initiatives and offers aimed at rewarding the owner’s customers.
3. Communication of data. Personal data may be disclosed to the persons in charge of processing and may be disclosed for the purposes referred to in point 2 to third party consultancy and assistance suppliers, to banks, to the companies of the Data Controller group, to the sales network, and, more generally , to all those public and private subjects to whom the communication is necessary for the correct fulfillment of the purposes indicated in point 2 or for legal obligations.
4. Data transfer abroad. Personal data may be transferred to European Union countries and to third countries with respect to the European Union.
5. Data retention period. The personal data provided will be retained for the entire duration of the relationship between MUSELET OL srl and the user.
6. Right of access. The interested party has the right to ask the data controller for access to their personal data. In response to the request, the data controller provides a copy of the personal data being processed. In case of further copies requested by the interested party, the data controller may charge a fee based on administrative costs. If the interested party submits the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise indicated by the interested party, the information is provided in an electronic format in common use.
7. Right of rectification. The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay.
Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing a supplementary declaration.
8. Right to cancellation (“right to oblivion”). The interested party, with the exception of the provisions of Article 17, paragraph 3 of EU Regulation 2016/679, has the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller has the obligation to cancel personal data without unjustified delay, if one of the cases provided for in Article 17, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679 exists.
9. Right to limitation of processing. The interested party has the right to obtain the treatment limitation from the data controller by using one of the hypotheses referred to in art. 18 of the EU Regulation 2016/679.
10. Right to opposition to processing. The interested party has the right to object at any time, for reasons related to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f) of EU Regulation 2016/679.
The data controller refrains from further processing personal data unless he demonstrates the existence of legitimate cogent reasons for processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for verification, exercise or the defense of a right in court.
11. Right to data portability. The interested party has the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance by part of the data controller to whom he supplied them only in the cases provided for by the law and without affecting the rights and freedoms of others.
12. Withdrawal of consent. If the treatment is based on the art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or on art. 9, paragraph 2, letter a) of EU Regulation 2016/679, the interested party has the right to revoke the consent given at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
13. Right to complain. The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
14. Refusal to provide data. Any refusal by the interested party to provide personal data will make it impossible to provide the services requested.
15. Data communication. Personal data may be disclosed to the persons in charge of processing and may be communicated for the purposes described to third parties exclusively for purposes connected with the provision of the services requested.
16. Dissemination of data. Personal data are not subject to disclosure.
17. You can exercise your rights with a written request sent by registered letter with return receipt to the registered office of the company or to the PEC address: email@example.com